Vintage Native American Zuni Sterling Silver Turquoise Inlay Dove Signed G. Quam
Vintage Native American Zuni Sterling Silver Turquoise Inlay Dove Signed G. This sale is for a rare handmade Zuni Pueblo Indian sterling silver channel inlay pin/brooch/pendant with turquoise, onyx and mother-of-pearl, hallmarked G. The pin is about 1.5 long x.
6 wide and weighs about 4.9 grams. Measurements are not meant to be exact but give a good reference. Beautifully crafted by retired Zuni artist Gasper Quam, part of the famous artist Quam family in Southwest New Mexico. Please see photos for details, ask any and all questions. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Necklaces & Pendants".
The seller is "brlo-929117" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Native American
- Color: Blue
- Material: Stone
- Main Stone Color: Turquoise
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Artisan: G. Quam
- Modified Item: No
- Main Stone: Turquoise, Mother Of Pearl
- Brand: Native American
- Jewelry Type: Pins, Pendants
- Type: Pendant
- Metal Purity: .925
- Style: Pendant, Bird, Pin, Inlay
- Featured Refinements: Zuni Jewelry
- Tribal Affiliation: Zuni
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Country of Origin: United States