Vintage Native American Indian Turquoise Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet
Southwestern Native American Indian turquoise Sterling silver cuff bracelet, unmarked but most likely Navajo. This gorgeous bracelet showcases three vibrant blue - brown turquoise cabochons set in smooth bezels wrapped in twisted wire, and secured to a heavy-gauge two-tine cuff. This lovely piece weighs approximately 68 grams, it's about 1 5/8" wide, and measures 6 3/8" around the inside, end to end, measured from the edge of the cuff. Add 1 1/4 for the gap.
Very nice stones and craftsmanship. Thank you for supporting authentic Native American art. The item "Vintage Native American Indian Turquoise Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet" is in sale since Sunday, April 21, 2019. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American\ US\1935-Now\Jewelry". The seller is "goesaround2014" and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Jewelry Type: Bracelet
- Style: Cuff
- Ethnic Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Main Stone: Turquoise
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Material: Sterling Silver, Turquoise Stones
- Featured Refinements: Navajo Turquoise Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet
- Artisan: Unmarked
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Tribal Affiliation: Most likely Navajo